Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Max in Maui!

Last night in town
Do not feed the animals!

Daddy's oldest buddies


Stomping sandcastles is more fun than building them

Meister, Mommy & Danya


Dad how cool is this?

Me, Mommy & some dolphins

Jumpin away from sea turtles

Mom look a Tiger Shark!

Lets see...what trouble can I get in now?


I personally moved all these rocks thank you very much

Dad is silly

Wedding Party

It's official Meister & Danya are married!

Thomas shirt and a Lei


Cant catch me





My new friend Zoe







Me, dad & the king

Me & mom @ The Grand Wailea

Gettin dad's ear is funny

Sunset at our hotel

Chillin with some crackers in a shell

Big Wave

Waverider


Ocean Boy

Dad & I @ Four Seasons


Hangin with momma lookin at fish

These grapes look good

Falling asleep on the plane with half a granola bar to go